HOW TO REGISTER:
- Log into your online account by clicking HERE.
- The entry fee is $30 per entry.
- Registration is open to all studios with an approved studio account.
- After submitting your registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
- All changes and corrections must be made before the registration deadline. No additional routines can be added, or changes can be made after the registration deadline.
- 2-3 days after the registration deadline, the schedule be posted at www.halloffamedance.tv.
- After the schedule is posted, you will receive an email from us with a link with instructions about how to easily upload your videos.
- When uploading your videos, please label each video with the routine number from the online schedule and name of the routine.
- The virtual competitions are open to any studio in their region that has an approved Hall of Fame or League of Champions account. To figure out which competition you should register for, please see the city breakdown for each event listed at the bottom of the page. Based on availability, registration may open to additional studios.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- Submitted videos can be shot at home, the studio, or be from any competition during the 2019 and 2020 season.
- Routines will not be judged on costuming or video quality.
- The competition will be leveled with 2 levels in Future Hall of Famer, Junior, Teen, and Senior age categories. Little Leaguers will all compete in one level as they do during the regular season. Future Hall of Famers will compete in one level if there are not enough entries in each category as per our regular competition rules which can be found HERE. FHOF, Junior, teen, and senior routines may be in the National league or American league only. Rookie (recreational) level routines may be moved up to the National league for the purpose of the virtual competition. This will have no effect on their leveling at future competitions.
- No Hall of Fame inductees or All-Stars will be awarded at the virtual competition. However, overalls in each category will be announced.
- Solos, duet/trios, and group requirements will all follow our general age and level division guidelines, which can be found HERE.
- Each routine will receive 3 audio critiques from 3 different judges. These critiques will be available 2-3 days after the competition. Judges critiques and scoring will be completed after the final schedule is posted and all videos have been submitted and before the livestream broadcast of the event.
- Plaques for overall winners and pins for future hall of famer and junior participants will be sent to the studio following the virtual competition. Upon request, we will also send pins to teen and senior dancers. If you do not wish to receive plaques or pins, please let us know.
- Gift certificates and/or scholarships will be awarded to the overall winners.
CITY-BY-CITY BREAKDOWN OF COMPETITON REGIONS:
The virtual competitions have been broken-up into 3 regions. Please register for the region that contains the HOF or LOC city you would normally attend.
Based on availability, registration may open to additional entries.
MIDWEST REGION: Minneapolis, MN; St. Paul, MN; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Macomb, MI; Schaumburg, IL; St. Louis, MO; Kansas City, MO; Columbus, OH; Des Moines, IA
EASTERN REGION: Baltimore, MD; Worcester, MA; East Brunswick, NJ; Long Island, NY; Rochester, NY; Niagara Falls, NY; Hartford, CT; Charlotte, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Atlanta, GA; Jacksonville, FL; Lakeland, FL
WESTERN REGION: Redondo Beach, CA; Riverside, CA; Ontario, CA; Bay Area, CA; Irving, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX